- The administrator of the Customer's personal data is Cosma SA with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Grzegórzecka 67D/26, 31-559 Kraków, e-mail address: email@example.com , telephone number: +48 732 080 850 .
Purposes and duration of personal data processing
The data controller will process the Customer's personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not further process them in a manner inconsistent with these purposes. The Customer's personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- creating an Account on the website in accordance with the Regulations pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b) GDPR for the duration of the Sales Agreement, if no account was created on the website or after the account was deleted, the data will be archived and not used except for the purpose of investigating, defending or establishing mutual claims.
- conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement in accordance with the Regulations pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b) GDPR for the duration of the contract and until the deadlines for pursuing claims expire,
- considering complaints pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR for 1 year after the warranty expires or the complaint is settled,
- pursuing claims related to the concluded contract pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR, where the legally justified purpose is to collect receivables until the final conclusion of proceedings, including enforcement proceedings,
- fulfillment of public law obligations (e.g. tax) in connection with concluding a contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations, including archiving settlement documents pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR until the limitation period for the tax liability expires,
- marketing and for geolocation purposes for the purposes of presenting personalized advertising - for this purpose, the Customer will be asked to express additional consent pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a) GDPR, until consent is withdrawn, and after withdrawal only for the purpose of defending against claims (during the limitation period for claims for infringement of personal rights).
Recipients of the customer's personal dataCustomer data The data administrator may transfer the data to the following recipients, i.e.:
- entities supporting the Data Administrator in the conducted activities on behalf of the Data Administrator, in particular suppliers of external systems supporting the activities of the Data Administrator.
- entities conducting postal or courier activities,
- entities enabling the Data Administrator to perform remote payment operations,
- banks, if it is necessary to conduct settlements, state authorities or other entities authorized under the law.
Customer rights regarding processed data
- The customer has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. (as long as data processing is based on consent). Withdrawal is made by submitting a declaration to the Administrator by sending a letter to the address of the Data Controller's registered office or by sending a declaration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the consent is withdrawn. If consent is withdrawn, the Data Controller will assess whether it still has grounds to process the data. Further processing of data in such a case will be possible to defend against claims (e.g. by demonstrating that the right to withdraw consent has been exercised) and only to the extent necessary for this purpose.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint regarding violations of the Store related to the processing of personal data to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is necessary to conclude contracts, settle business activities, respond to requests, and consider complaints. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement. Any adult person with full legal capacity can use the process of creating an account and concluding a Sales Agreement
- The Seller does not collect or process personal data of minors. If information about a child has been collected without the consent of the person exercising parental authority over the child, please send us appropriate information so that we can delete the data.
Information regarding cookies
- Cookies are small text information sent by the web server and saved on the client's side. The default cookie parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information contained therein.
- Cookies may be used only for the duration of the Customer's visit to the Store or may be used to measure the Customer's interaction with services and content over a certain period of time.
- Cookies can be used for:
- remembering passwords and logins to the Customer Account,
- remembering data in the completed form (automatic form completion),
- remembering information and developing statistical data on how to use the Store,
- analysis of time spent in the Store,
- remembering the settings and preferences selected by the Customer in the Store.
- The Customer can manage (accept or reject new cookies and delete existing ones) cookies using various options in the browser settings, which allow you to enable or block cookies at any time, either overall or for specific activities. Each browser handles cookies differently, detailed information on this can be found in the menu of the appropriate browser.
- The Store uses mechanisms of external entities, partners and advertisers, in particular social functions of Facebook and Google, which is directly related to storing cookies of these entities on the Customer's end device.
- The Store uses plugins for social networking sites from the following suppliers:
- Facebook, Instagram (operator: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States) – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- YouTube (YouTube LLC 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States) – https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2803240?hl=en&ref_topic=6151248
- Twitter (operator: Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States) – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- The store uses the Google Analytics service for website analysis, offered by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage. Legal basis for using the Google Analytics service: Art. 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR. More information about the terms and conditions of use of this service and data protection can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/pl.html and https://policies.google.com/?hl=pl .
- The store uses the Google Ads advertising display system and uses the Google conversion tracking function to personalize online advertising based on interests and location. Ads are displayed based on search requests on sites that are part of the Google Display Network. You can choose the type of Google ads you see or turn off interest-based Google ads. More information about Google Ads can be found at https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/.