Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Buyer is limited. The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason if the Buyer has opened a sealed package of goods which, after opening, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons in accordance with the provisions of the Act: Article 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights: The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts: 5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or reasons hygienic if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
The Buyer has 14 days to withdraw from the Agreement by sending to the following address: Cosma SA, Bohaterów Września 6, 26-910 Magnuszew a shipment containing the returned goods and an e-mail to the address shop @greenpaw.pl entitled RETURN. In the message, the Buyer should include a Declaration of withdrawal from the distance contract. The declaration must contain:
- "I declare that in accordance with Article 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), I withdraw from the sales contract for the following goods:"
- indication of goods subject to return by providing:
- name of the product,
- quantity of purchased goods,
- date of purchase of the goods,
- date of receipt of the goods
- providing the Buyer's personal data
- indication of the bank account number to which the return is to be made, please attach a copy of the electronically sent message to the shipment.
Complaints should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the title of the message, providing the name of the goods being complained about, the reason for the complaint, the date of the transaction and the Buyer's details. In the email, please send photo documentation and a description of the complaint.